- a flower pot
- acrylic paints (e.g. red, metallic gold)
- 3D snow
- crackle medium
- a paintbrush
- Christmas scented potpourri
- Apply a layer of metallic gold. Leave until dry.
- Apply a layer of the crackle medium. Leave until dry.
- Quickly apply a layer of red colour. The crackle effect will occur immediately. (Don’t use metallic colours on top of the crackle medium.)
- Apply a layer of 3D snow on the upper part of the flower pot.
- Fill the pot with Christmas scented potpourri.
Note: You can dry the colours with a hairdryer to minimize waiting periods.