Illuminated Picture - Leuchtbild
- a (20x20cm)
- a with the image of a house (with windows)
- a (10 lights)
- a paintbrush
- adhesive tape
- Apply napkin glue to the canvas. Leave until dry.
- Cut out the desired image from the paper napkin. Carefully take off the and place it on the canvas.
- the image onto the canvas. Use a simple flat iron only, not a .
- Apply 3D snow around the image.
- Take another part of the napkin (or another napkin) with the same image and cut out the house again.
- Carefully take off the and place it on the transparency.
- Apply a layer of napking glue to fix the image to the transparency. Be very careful, however, as not to destroy the image. Leave until dry.
- Cut little holes into the canvas just below the windows.
- Take the light chain and put one light into each hole (from back to front). If necessary, use adhesive tape to fix the lights on the back of the canvas.
- Cut out the image from the transparency.
- On the back of the image, apply glue to the lower part only.
- Glue the lower part to its counterpiece on the canvas. The upper part of the transparency will a little, due to the lights behind it.