Find out why some parents think that their teenage sons or daughters have a lot in common with cats. (Don't take it too seriously, though.) ;o)
teenagers turn their heads when you call them.
- You would hardly ever see a cat walking outside of the house with its master.
would you see a teenager in public with his or her parents very often.
- A cat doesn't share your taste in music. A teenager doesn't
teenagers can lie on the sofa for hours on end without moving.
- Cats expect you to prepare the food for them.
- If you tell a joke,
your teen will laugh about it.
- If you make a sudden move in their direction,
teenagers get frightened.
- Cats do not improve your furniture. Teenagers don't
- Cats roam outside and often come home very late at night.
- Conclusion: no matter if you
have a cat
a teenager at home - it's all the same.