Gemischte Übung 2
Vervollständige die Sätze in der indirekten Rede. Beachte, ob es sich um eine Aufforderung/Bitte, um einen Aussagesatz oder eine Frage handelt und ob du Backshift anwenden musst oder nicht.
- "I was very tired," she said.
→ She said
- "Be careful, Ben," she said.
→ She told Ben
- "I will get myself a drink," she says.
→ She says
- "Why haven't you phoned me?" he asked me.
→ He wondered
- "I cannot drive them home," he said.
→ He said
- "Peter, do you prefer tea or coffee?" she says.
→ She asks Peter
- "Where did you spend your holidays last year?" she asked me.
→ She asked me
- He said, "Don't go too far."
→ He advised her
- "Have you been shopping?" he asked us.
→ He wanted to know
- "Don't make so much noise," he says.
→ He asks us