Phrasal Verbs mit 'come'
Ergänze die Partikel der Phrasal Verbs entsprechend ihrer Bedeutung in Klammern.
- When I was reading the paper, I
(found) this article.
- How did this mess
- We were at a complete loss, and then Jane
(produced) a brilliant idea.
- His new novel will
(be published) soon.
- What it all
(signifies) is that you'll have to pay more for less.
- For the production of his new film, the actor
(came here) from the United States.
- Where did you
(buy) this old painting in the livingroom?
- Do you think oil prices will
(be lower) again?
- It was dark, when we
(reached) his house.
- When I tried to open the door, the door handle
(became detached) .